Changing multiple segments
Thread poster: farolingo

farolingo
Local time: 12:47
German to English
+ ...
Feb 20, 2014

Once this project is finished we will be dumping SDL Trados Studio once and for good and moving to another solution. Why they had to get rid of Workbench and introduce this god-awful sandboxed system that forces people to use the SDLX autopropogation model is beyond me. You know what? When I confirm a segment that contains the information 9:00, I want the following segments to REMAIN IN THAT FORMAT!! What I don't want is for my system to slow to a crawl, and then to look on horrified as Trados has decided to propogate all the remaining 1000 segments with the format 9 AM or (worse) 4 PM for 16:00.

And what I really really don't want is for Trados to then CRASH when I attempt to highlight all those segments and somehow copy the source text BACK to the target text.

[Edited at 2014-02-20 14:35 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing multiple segments

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search