Concordance Doest Not Display Results Correctly
Thread poster: Worder Company

Worder Company
Russian Federation
Local time: 08:30
Russian to English
+ ...
Feb 25, 2014

I concordance a phrase (consisting of 5 words), for some reason the window with the relevant TU is not at the top. What do you do about that?

Maybe, there is an app for that?

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:30
English
If you are missing... Feb 26, 2014

... the window then maybe try resetting the window layout. It’s in the View menu. perhaps you inadvertently closed this pane?

Regards

Paul

Worder Company
Russian Federation
Local time: 08:30
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
the translation results window opened Feb 26, 2014

I have the translation results window opened. I highlight the required phrase, then click concordance and then the results are displayed -- about 20 results, but in hit No. 10 I have the full phrase. I naturally would like to have this hit at the top.))

Would be grateful if somebody could advise me as to an alternative -- an app on open exchange or something like that.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concordance Doest Not Display Results Correctly

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search