Thread poster: Worder Company

Worder Company
Russian Federation
Local time: 07:16
Russian to English
+ ...
Feb 26, 2014

Case:

I have translated 50% of the file (25% of segments are translated manually and 25% are auto-propogated) ealier.

Today I have translated 10% of the file. I need to understand, how much of the segments in the 10% are translated manually out of the total (as many segment have presumably been auto-propogated).

If I select "newly translated content", I will just have to select all source segments from segment (1234 -- that's the segment from which I have started translating today), copy them, paste into word and calculate the number of pages.

Problems:

in this 10% there are a lot of segments that are numbers (that cannot be propogated as I am translating from Russian into English; and such numericals have dot instead of comma, so they cannot be auto-propogated), numbers-letters (134DF353). I would like to do the following: I would like to see the number of segments I have translated minus numericals and numericals+letters.

Is it possible to start counting "newly translated content" not from the file translation start, but from, for instance, tomorrow's morning, because I have already translated all numericals and numericals+letters and if it is possible such segments will not be included in the group "newly translated content".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Track New Translated Content

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search