Paulinho Fonseca  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 03:26
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 3, 2014

Dear Friends,

I worked on a project using Trados studio 2011 and to prepare project I had to convert a Word doc into ttx. Translation was made, then sent files to reviewer. They could not generate target translation (word doc) as the original file I did first. So client asked me if I could do it. I agreed and we performed a sample test, which was successful. They sent files to reviewer.

Now as the job is fully completed, client sent me the who package and I tried to open it, I mean, one at a time. It says 'file not supported" in both Trados studio 2011/2014.

Do you think reviewer used another Trados version? What can I do in order to support my client in opening the files they need?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Paulinho Fonseca

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ttx file not supported

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search