Thread poster: Marco Fiemozzi

Marco Fiemozzi  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:23
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 13, 2014

Dear SDL Support

I recently bought a copy of SDL Studio 2014 FL (including AutoSuggest creator) through TGB on Proz.
As far as I know, the Align Documents Tool should be included as well. However, in my case the option on the ribbon is greyed out with a hovering message saying "Please upgrade your license to enable this tool".

I saw a previous thread on this forum, where a colleague had the same problem and SDL Support solved it for him. Would it be possible to do the same for me? Or is the Tool really not included in the package (as basic as this information could be, I didn't manage to find it anywhere)?

Many thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Align Documents tool license issue on Studio 2014 FL

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search