Opening a package for proofreading in Studio 2014
Thread poster: Karen Chalmers

Karen Chalmers  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:43
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
Mar 20, 2014

Hello, I have recently upgraded to Studio 2014 and I have a package from a client with multiple files for me to review but I cannot work out how to do it. Under 'My Tasks' it only says 'translate' and I can't seem to open the files for review at all. I'm wondering if I'm missing something somewhere... Any advice would be very gratefully received.

Direct link Reply with quote

Olav Karlsen
Norway
Local time: 12:43
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Opening a package for proofreading in Studio 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Hello! I have also come across this phenomenon. Then I looked at the file tree structure to the top left in the Files window. Here I found that there was a subdirectory With all the files in question which I clicked on, and there all the files to work with were. Instead of opening them by clicking on the file name, you have to Select "Proofread" for each of the files.

Karen Chalmers  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:43
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Mar 21, 2014

Thank you Olav, I can see it now! The client sent the package again with the task set as "review" this time but I still had to go to the file tree as you said.

Thanks and best wishes

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Opening a package for proofreading in Studio 2014

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search