Termbase doesn't "react" in SDL Studio 2011 project
Thread poster: Anna Wiman

Anna Wiman  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:15
German to Swedish
+ ...
Apr 2, 2014

Hello everyone,

I have a translated xliff-file.
I have a TM.
I have a termbase.

I put them all together in a project with the purpose to see if the words from the termbase have been used in the translation. It's a kind of proofreading for a client.

When I open the project, I see that the TM is where it is supposed to be. The xliff seems to be fine. But when I click in the segments to get suggestions from the termbase, nothing happens. The termbase is in the project, but nothing happens. Normally, as you all know, suggestions "pop up" in the right upper corner.

What can be wrong here? I've done like a billion times and this time it just doesn't work. Client does not know what to do either. We're very confused. Deadline tomorrow. Please help.

Best regards,
Anna Wiman

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Termbase doesn't "react" in SDL Studio 2011 project

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search