A page full of 100% matches - but I have to confirm them all by hand!
Thread poster: robroy

robroy
Local time: 15:15
German to English
Apr 7, 2014

Hello,

I am translating a text with very many repetitions. In some cases I have several pages of 100% matches (with the 100% in light green - does the colour have any significance?). In most cases I have to confirm all of these by hand, occasionally the program takes off and rattles through the text, confirming automatically, then it stops at (another) 100% match and I have to confirm it again by hand. These are segments that have already been translated and confirmed, so I have confirmed the same 100% match at least 40 times.
Why does it stop confirming automatically? How can I get Studio to automatically confirm the 100% matches? I have had no success under Tools - Options - Editor, but maybe I've ticked the wrong boxes.
I'd be very grateful for some tips - the text is 10,000 segments, and a manual confirm, including waiting time, takes 2-3 seconds.

Thanks

Rob Roy

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A page full of 100% matches - but I have to confirm them all by hand!

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search