Compatibility of SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance and Fluency Translation Suite 2013
Thread poster: Vitaliy Plinto

Vitaliy Plinto  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:27
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 15, 2014

Hello,

I currently have Fluency Translation Suite 2013 installed on my PC (My PC is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system and 6.00 GB of memory RAM).

I also plan to purchase the SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance tool and would like to check if it is compatible with Fluency Translation Suite 2013, which is currently installed on my PC. Also, I was wondering if there are any online resources that I can consult with to check compatibility between different CAT tools.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:27
English to French
+ ...
Compatibility Apr 16, 2014

I can't really see any issue, you can install as many CAT tools on your PC as you want and if I you want to CAT-hop all you have to do is export your TMs as tmx and import them into the CAT tool of your choice.

HTH,

Bernard

Vitaliy Plinto  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:27
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Compatibility of SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance and Fluency Translation Suite 2013 May 30, 2014

Thanks, Bernard!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Compatibility of SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance and Fluency Translation Suite 2013

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search