Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I'm working on a project package of 11 documents in Studio 2014. I noticed that a particular term I had translated in a previous document wasn't popping up in concordance. I have found the term in the relevant doc and now notice that many of the translated segments (all confirmed) in this doc have not gone to the TM. Anyone any clues? All segments have been confirmed and I have also tried 'update project tm'. All the other docs in this project seem to have gone into the TM just fine.
[Edited at 2014-04-24 14:47 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.