Valeria Verona  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 01:29
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 24, 2014

Hi everybody

I have a ttx file (the only file I have) to translate in TagEditor and I would like to know how to count the words of only a part of the file, not all of it. Does anybody know how to do this? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance.
Valeria

Direct link Reply with quote

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 23:29
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
I can only propose a workaround with a free template Apr 25, 2014

You could use TTXpress (template for Word) in order to convert the ttx to rtf and then proceed to make the partial word count on this last format.

Be aware, however, that TTXpress could not work on the last versions of Word, namely 2013 or for 64 bits systems.

It can be hard to find TTxpress in Internet, so just contact me directly if interested.

Saludos muchos!

Valeria Verona  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 01:29
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Word Apr 28, 2014

I use Word 2007. Would that work?

Gracias!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Partial word count in ttx files

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search