Thread poster: Phi Phi

Phi Phi
Vietnam
Local time: 01:34
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Apr 25, 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm new in our forum and I hope that I can learn from experts here.
My problem is when I install my Trados 2014 Studio, I cannot find the TagEditor or Workbench as in 2007 version. I don't know if my installation has any trouble, but it does not notice any problem. Is there any package of trados that I didnt know?
Anyone can help me to find the solution? Thanks againicon_smile.gif

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:34
English
There is no ... Apr 25, 2014

... TagEditor and Workbench as in the previous version. I suppose you could say the Editor View was tagEditor, and the TM Results window when working in the Editor View was Workbench... but that would be a bit of a stretch.

I suggest you take a look at some of the getting started videos in the Welcome View of Studio 2014 and this will explain most of what you need.

Regards

Paul

Phi Phi
Vietnam
Local time: 01:34
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank :) May 1, 2014

Oh I see. Somehow it's not familiar. I'll learn to be get used to the new versionicon_smile.gif thanks again

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No Workbench in Trados!

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search