Unable to connect to server-based TM
Thread poster: Anna Dechantsreiter

Anna Dechantsreiter
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Apr 27, 2014

I was able to connect to the server-based TM properly last week. Now it suddenly no longer appears in the Translation Memories list. When I click on "Add" I get a message that says something like "Check whether the server connection settings are correct and if the server is available." (The wording may not be exact. I am using a German version.) I can click away the message, and in the "Select server-based TM" window I can select the server, which is listed there. Then I get the same error message again and the server appears in red.

I know the server is working because my colleague can get on it. I can also access the SDL TM Server site directly using my browser.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to connect to server-based TM

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search