https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/268354-concordance_search_settings.html

Concordance search settings
Thread poster: Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Netherlands
Local time: 06:56
Dutch to Albanian
+ ...
Apr 27, 2014

Hi all,

After installation of the last update of Studio 2014 today I experience an annoing behavior of the concordance search.

Whilst in the past I used to select a whole part of a sentence of a group of words in the source segment and then just hit Ctrl+PgDn to get all kind of matches within the TM, now it seems this function works only if single words in the source segment are selected.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help to restore the default Conc
... See more
Hi all,

After installation of the last update of Studio 2014 today I experience an annoing behavior of the concordance search.

Whilst in the past I used to select a whole part of a sentence of a group of words in the source segment and then just hit Ctrl+PgDn to get all kind of matches within the TM, now it seems this function works only if single words in the source segment are selected.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help to restore the default Concordance search functions.

KR
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:56
English
Maybe check your concordance search values? Apr 27, 2014

Hi Sherefedin,

We have not changed anything here as far as I am aware, so I'd look at your settings first. If this isn't the issue feel free to drop me an email with a small TM and sample file that allows me to reproduce the problem?

Thanks

Paul
[email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Concordance search settings

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »