https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/268688-other_ways_to_boost_multiterm_exluding_injector.html

Other Ways to Boost Multiterm (Exluding Injector)
Thread poster: Worder Company
Worder Company
Worder Company
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:52
Russian to English
+ ...
May 4, 2014

Are there any other ways to boost the multiterm capabilities (excluding injector) or maybe other plugins to enable the functions as multiterm has.

Bernard Lieber
Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:52
English to French
+ ...
As you type... May 5, 2014

You can also use suggestions from TBs, Autosuggest dictionaries, Autotext and now from Be Global MT AutoSuggest (OpenExchange - paid but you can get a free API up to a certain number of units).

HTH,

Bernard

Worder Company
Worder Company
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:52
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
the same functions as MT TBs May 5, 2014

Bernard Lieber wrote:

You can also use suggestions from TBs, Autosuggest dictionaries, Autotext and now from Be Global MT AutoSuggest (OpenExchange - paid but you can get a free API up to a certain number of units).

HTH,

Bernard

I am actually seeking any opprotunities to use the sames functions as MT TBs provide -- I have been using the options decribed with some success, but generally I need to have the following:

I want to add a term and make sure that it is displayed in the MT TBs afterwards -- all of them...

Lorenzo Bermejo
Lorenzo Bermejo
Local time: 03:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
bugged Multiterm May 5, 2014

what we need, actually, is that SDL fixes the bugs in Multiterm.
hope I live to see it, hehehe!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Other Ways to Boost Multiterm (Exluding Injector)

Translation news related to SDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »