Thread poster: Marie-Stephanie Proulx

Marie-Stephanie Proulx  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:19
Member (2007)
English to French
May 8, 2014

Hi,

I received a TM from a client that is FRFR-ENUS for Studio. However, my translation project is from ENUS to FRFR. When I try to create a project, it tells me that it is impossible due to langage inconsistency between the TM and the project. Is there anyway to switch the content of the TM so that it becomes ENUS-FRFR.

I use Studio 2011.

Thanks in advance for your help on this!

Marie

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:19
English to French
+ ...
SDLTmReverse May 8, 2014

Download SDLTmReverse from OpenExchange is the easiest way.

Just noticed that it was only available for 2014, my mistake there's also a version for 2009/11.

Alternatively, export as tmx, create an new TM with the right combination and import tmx.

HTH,

Bernard

[Edited at 2014-05-08 14:40 GMT]

[Edited at 2014-05-08 15:11 GMT]

AnyTM May 9, 2014

... or alternatively use the AnyTM plug-in, which allows you to work with the TM in the reverse direction without explicitly having to convert it: www.codingbreeze.com/products/anytm/anytm_overview.htm

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change the language of an existing TM in Studio 2011

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search