Studio 2011 recent Update: Can no longer add/edit terms via termbase view
Thread poster: Beate65

Local time: 10:23
English to German
+ ...
May 18, 2014

after arecent Studio Update I can no longer add/edit terms from Studio in the project termbase. When I try an Adobe update site is displayed in termbase view offfering to install flah 7.55. I still have a 6.xx version installed to avoid known issues and up to the update it worked without fail.... i have checked the SDL knowledge base but found nothing on compatibility with 7.55. anyone had the same issue and was able to resolve it? (OS Win7)

Direct link Reply with quote

Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 10:23
Member (2013)
English to Czech
+ ...
Update Java May 18, 2014

Unfortunately, according to my experience, the only way of how to make it work is updating Java to the newest version. I did not want to but I cannot work without termbase so finally updated it and it works fine now.
Hope I will not be "infected with bugs" due to this.
Good Luck!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 recent Update: Can no longer add/edit terms via termbase view

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search