Studio 2011 recent Update: Can no longer add/edit terms via termbase view
Thread poster: Beate65

Beate65
Local time: 14:35
English to German
+ ...
May 18, 2014

after arecent Studio Update I can no longer add/edit terms from Studio in the project termbase. When I try an Adobe update site is displayed in termbase view offfering to install flah 7.55. I still have a 6.xx version installed to avoid known issues and up to the update it worked without fail.... i have checked the SDL knowledge base but found nothing on compatibility with 7.55. anyone had the same issue and was able to resolve it? (OS Win7)

Jitka Komarkova (Mgr.)  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:35
Member (2013)
English to Czech
+ ...
Update Java May 18, 2014

Hi!
Unfortunately, according to my experience, the only way of how to make it work is updating Java to the newest version. I did not want to but I cannot work without termbase so finally updated it and it works fine now.
Hope I will not be "infected with bugs" due to this.
Good Luck!
Jitka

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 recent Update: Can no longer add/edit terms via termbase view

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search