Francisco Paredes Maldonado
Francisco Paredes Maldonado  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:28
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 19, 2014

Hi all,

I seem to have run into one of those seemingly random errors Stuido throws on occasion... with my deadline looming large, as luck would have it. Can anyone help?

Here's the issue: I'm working translating a large (26K words) HTML file and, when I try to export the completed translation, Studio returns the following error:

"Index out of range (1). It must be a number from 0 up to the number of items in the collection (1). Parameter name: index".
... See more
Hi all,

I seem to have run into one of those seemingly random errors Stuido throws on occasion... with my deadline looming large, as luck would have it. Can anyone help?

Here's the issue: I'm working translating a large (26K words) HTML file and, when I try to export the completed translation, Studio returns the following error:

"Index out of range (1). It must be a number from 0 up to the number of items in the collection (1). Parameter name: index".

Infuriatingly, the file did export just fine when I last tried it on Friday, but I'm not sure what I may have done to cause the problem ever since. :/

I've run Verification on the file to make sure the issue isn't due to a misplaced tag somewhere, but it doesn't come up with anything beyond the usual "extra space after / before tag" warnings. Any idea what might be causing the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Fran
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Index out of range" error when exporting translation

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »