Tiny icons
Thread poster: Eileen Cartoon

Eileen Cartoon  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:39
Italian to English
May 19, 2014

I have just updated to Studio 2014 SP1 and all of a sudden the icons on the left side of the screen are tiny. I know I had this problem once before but I can't remember or find how I resolved it. It is not a qustion of the fonts used but only the little house, pencil, folder etc. and the font used in the related files, projects, etc. lists.
Thanks for any help
Eileen

Carla Davidson  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Did you find a solution? Apr 24, 2016

Hi Eileen,

I realise you wrote this post a while ago but I wondered if you ever found out how to enlarge the icons as I am faced with the same problem now.

Many thanks in advance,

Carla

Eileen Cartoon  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:39
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Actually it was something stupid Apr 24, 2016

The icons are teeny-tiny when the resolution is high. Lowering the resolution increased the size of the icons. I opted for a compromise since actually, not doing much in the way of graphics (and I don't play games) I don't need the highest resolution

Hope this helps
Eileen

Carla Davidson  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Thanks Apr 26, 2016

Hi Eileen,

Thanks for letting me know. I will try changing the resolution.

Best,
Carla

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tiny icons

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search