Why does Studio 2014 replace automatically TT with TM text
Thread poster: Darius Daniel Grigoras

Darius Daniel Grigoras  Identity Verified
Romania
Romanian to English
+ ...
Jun 4, 2014

Hello,

I'm reviewing a document and I'm having troubles with the review as Studio 2014 automatically replaces the translation with the one found in the TM that I use as a reference. How can I stop this?

[Edited at 2014-06-04 21:00 GMT]

Chunyi Chen
United States
Local time: 12:05
English to Chinese
Try disabling Apply best match after successful lookup Jun 4, 2014

You can try uncheck the Apply best match after successful lookup option and see if it solves the problem.

http://screencast.com/t/DkW3UU7z0

Chun-yi

D.D.G. wrote:

Hello,

I'm reviewing a document and I'm having troubles with the review as Studio 2014 automatically replaces the translation with one found in the TM that I use as a reference. How can I stop this?

Darius Daniel Grigoras  Identity Verified
Romania
Romanian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SOLVED! Jun 4, 2014

Thanks Chen! I think that that will work.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why does Studio 2014 replace automatically TT with TM text

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search