Ata Arif
Ata Arif  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:38
Kurdish to English
+ ...
Jun 6, 2014

Dear Colleagues,
It is for some time now that I have problem using Babylon 9 at the same time as SDL 2014. When I try to find a word in Babylon not only Babylon itself but the whole computer freezes for a few seconds which is a long time comparing to the time I am expecting to spend searching for a word.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Babylon and nothing changed. I contacted Babylon and they say it is time to upgrade to Babylon 10 and pay some more money!
I have an older versio
... See more
Dear Colleagues,
It is for some time now that I have problem using Babylon 9 at the same time as SDL 2014. When I try to find a word in Babylon not only Babylon itself but the whole computer freezes for a few seconds which is a long time comparing to the time I am expecting to spend searching for a word.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Babylon and nothing changed. I contacted Babylon and they say it is time to upgrade to Babylon 10 and pay some more money!
I have an older version of Babylon, that is Babylon 8 on a laptop and I have no such problem.
Any suggestions or experience with similar issues.
Best regards,
Ata
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2014 and Babylon 9

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »