Studio 2011: TM does not update & "Der Objektverweis wurde nicht ...
Thread poster: Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 20:02
Dutch to English
+ ...
Jun 8, 2014

... Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

This happened suddenly today when I was trying to translate a common and garden Word file. In fact a lot of other things didn't work either; no confirming of translated segments without these 2 msgs appearing [you can close them, confirm and do arrow down to the next segment, where it all starts all over again], no autopropagate etc.. Also I could no longer close Studio without restarting the computer.

I have followed all the recommendations found in
http://www.transcultura.de/2013/07/25/fehlermeldung-in-trados-der-objektverweis-wurde-nicht-auf-eine-objektinstanz-festgelegt/
updated everything etc. and -- NOTHING. In general this seems to be more a C# problem than a Studio problem, but the result is the same: I have an enormous project that must be done in Studio and can't make it work. Everything was ok the last time I used it a couple a weeks ago.

Can someone help? At the Roadshow in Zurich on Thursday we were told that Java [yes, updated] and C# were causing a lot of problems.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dee Braig
HERMENEUTICA

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011: TM does not update & "Der Objektverweis wurde nicht ...

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search