Ines Moldavsky  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 16:06
Member (2014)
Spanish to Hebrew
+ ...
Jun 10, 2014

Hello!

I have a legal version of Teados tag editor 2007. A few weeks ago my laptop has been stolen, and I had to buy a new laptop and install the software on it.

The problem is, that as my older laptop was stolen I could not uninstall the software from it, before installing it in the new laptop.

The software seems to be working alright, except from one thing: every time I open it a pop up window giving me 3 options, enter an activation code, purchasing the software or continuing in trial mode appears. I close it, and the software seems to be working (I entered the activation code the first time I installed it), but I am afraid that it will cause troubles in the future. I have been told that it happens because I did not uninstall the software from my old computer and that I have to contact SDL support and let them know about this, but I couldn't find any contact number/email address.

Does anyone have an idea what shall I do?

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:06
English
yes... Jun 10, 2014

... and you don't need to contact SDL for this because there is a force return option for Trados in your MySDL account : http://kb.sdl.com/kb/article?ArticleId=4295&source=Article&c=12&cid=23

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Teados tag editor 2007 licence support

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search