SDL Trados 2014 - Terminology Verifier not working
Thread poster: Morar Bras

Morar Bras
Local time: 02:49
French to English
+ ...
Jun 18, 2014

I cannot get the Terminology Verifier to work in SDL Trados 2014 (it worked fine in 2009).
I have the same settings in both the Project Settings and the Global Settings (File -> Options), but I cannot get the Terminology Verifier to run. Even if I purposely add errors to recognized terms, the verifier doesn't pick them up when I hit F12. It picks up Tag related errors, but not any warnings related to the terminology.
I have tried rebooting Trados after changing the project settings, but this made no difference.
Can anyone help me out here?
Many thanks

Sarah Jackowski
Germany
Local time: 02:49
English to German
Batch - Tasks - Check Settings Jun 26, 2014

Hi,

perhaps you didn't activate the Terminology Check in the Batch Tasks 8Checks) Section?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2014 - Terminology Verifier not working

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search