File at .... does not exist
Thread poster: Beth Skinner

Beth Skinner
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:09
German to English
Jun 20, 2014

I have a project that I am trying to open in Studio 2014. When I go to open the Sdlxliff file, I get the error message "File at location.... does not exist".

I have seen this subject has some up a couple of times but I never saw any solutions - apart from trying to move the location but that has not worked for me! Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks,
Beth

Amnon Shapira  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 13:09
Member (2011)
English to Hebrew
Translate Single Document Jun 21, 2014

Just use the File --> Translate Single Document option. this will enable you to get to the file and translate it.
If you have more then 1 file, you cangeneratr a project and add the files to it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

File at .... does not exist

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search