Studio 2011 negative stats?
Thread poster: pcs_MCIL
Jun 21, 2014

This happened to me with another file from a different project and I can't figure out WHY.

I just finished translating a file, and the stats in the lower right corner of the Editor windows are as follow:

Not translated: 0%
Draft: -0,11%
Translated: 100,11%

Why is that?

I tried going to the very first segment and clicked CTRL+enter to go to the next unconfirmed segment but there is none.

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:47
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
A bug! Jun 22, 2014

Hi! I recommend you the solution found by Alexa in the following post:

http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/154249-studio_2009_discrepancies_in_word_count.html

Happy translations!

Clarisa

David Hayes  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:47
Member (2009)
French to English
Just do this: Jun 23, 2014

click on project; batch tasks; number of words translated. Reopen document after this. It will show up 100% translated (at least it always has whenever this has happened to me).

pcs_MCIL
TOPIC STARTER
THANKS! Jun 23, 2014

David Hayes wrote:

click on project; batch tasks; number of words translated. Reopen document after this. It will show up 100% translated (at least it always has whenever this has happened to me).

That did the trick! Thank you so much, David!

David Hayes  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:47
Member (2009)
French to English
Tags Jun 24, 2014

Glad it worked for you too! I think it's related to issues with tags. If often happens when I run a check (by clicking on F8) and then correcting the errors found. But so far this has always worked to sort it out afterwards.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 negative stats?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search