Thread poster: Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel

Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:50
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
Jul 9, 2014

Recently I received a few packages from different clients. I opened them with Studio 2014, started translating and all worked fine. But after closing Studio and re-opening it, these projects disappeared from the project list. Most of the projects still exists in the list, but not all of them. What I did was to re-open the project by double clicking on the .sdlproj file, but then, when I started translating and pressed Ctrl+Enter I got an error message "Sequence contains no matching element". I have overcome this issue by disabling the verification function (the client won't be happy about it...), but this cannot be a permanent solution.

Does anybody know why the projects disappear from the list (all my filters are off), or how to make them re-appear?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

NeoAtlas
Spain
Local time: 03:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Projects dissapear if path changed Jul 10, 2014

Hi,

Sometimes I had projects dissapearing from the Project List in Studio if, intentionally or not, I changed the path of the project on Windows Explorer. If the folder is moved to somewhere else, the project will dissapear from the Project list for good. Same thing if the folder is unavailable when you start Studio, like a dettachable hard drive switched off, or if you double-click on a project that's not available at that moment.

Just guessing…

Regards,

... Jesús Prieto ...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Projects disappearing from the list, Studio 2014

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €495 / $595
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €495 / $595 / £425 / ¥70,000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search