International Translation Day 2018

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Tag error on Trados 2011 extra "
Thread poster: Alison Potter

Alison Potter  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:09
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 17, 2014

Hi,

I'm not exactly new to Trados but I'm not very good with it.

I've just completely two separate files in the same project and both are coming up with the same 2 identical errors when trying to export them but neither are showing anything in the tag verification process.

Could anybody help me with this??

Pretty please
Alison

Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 16:09
English to Hebrew
+ ...
See the following link Jul 17, 2014

How to Solve an Error when Trying to Save Target Document in SDL Studio. Focus on the Removing all Bookmarks from the Document and Saving the Source File in Another File Format methods.

This is of course done outside of Studio and you will later have to re-import the file into Studio for any change to take effect.

Alison Potter  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:09
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jul 18, 2014

Hi,

Saving the word document in another format (i.e word 2003) and then letting the TM re-translate it all worked a treat, it exported with no problems.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tag error on Trados 2011 extra "

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search