Alison Potter
Alison Potter  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:49
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 17, 2014

Hi,

I'm not exactly new to Trados but I'm not very good with it.

I've just completely two separate files in the same project and both are coming up with the same 2 identical errors when trying to export them but neither are showing anything in the tag verification process.

Could anybody help me with this??

Pretty please
Alison

Shai Navé
Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 22:49
English to Hebrew
+ ...
See the following link Jul 17, 2014

How to Solve an Error when Trying to Save Target Document in SDL Studio. Focus on the Removing all Bookmarks from the Document and Saving the Source File in Another File Format methods.

This is of course done outside of Studio and you will later have to re-import the file into Studio for any change to take effect.

Alison Potter
Alison Potter  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:49
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jul 18, 2014

Hi,

Saving the word document in another format (i.e word 2003) and then letting the TM re-translate it all worked a treat, it exported with no problems.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tag error on Trados 2011 extra "

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »