QA Checker - Word List - False warnings and messages
Thread poster: pmones

pmones  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 00:26
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
Jul 22, 2014

Hi, I don't know why, but since a few days I am having some problems with the "Word List" in "QA Checker".

The problem is that, although I clicked "search whole words only", Trados looks for partial coincidences, thus it keeps sending we false warnings.

Eg: mi list includes the following words: "ant", "y", "o", and whenever one word includes this letters, it sends me an error message (one message for every time the 'word' appears). Eg. I get an error message for "errOr", "pANT", "sillY", "abandOnedlY", "rOsOliO" and so on.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Best.

Pablo

[Editado a las 2014-07-23 02:53 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

QA Checker - Word List - False warnings and messages

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search