QA Checker - Word List - False warnings and messages
Thread poster: Pablo Mones

Pablo Mones  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:02
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
Jul 22, 2014

Hi, I don't know why, but since a few days I am having some problems with the "Word List" in "QA Checker".

The problem is that, although I clicked "search whole words only", Trados looks for partial coincidences, thus it keeps sending we false warnings.

Eg: mi list includes the following words: "ant", "y", "o", and whenever one word includes this letters, it sends me an error message (one message for every time the 'word' appears). Eg. I get an error message for "errOr", "pANT", "sillY", "abandOnedlY", "rOsOliO" and so on.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

[Editado a las 2014-07-23 02:53 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

QA Checker - Word List - False warnings and messages

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search