Ines Moldavsky  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 07:34
Member (2014)
Spanish to Hebrew
+ ...
Jul 25, 2014

Hello
In the document I am working on there are a lot of unnecessary tags, that I am not interested in copying to the target segment. Some of the tags I can just not copy and everything is cool, but for some of the tags Tag Editor gives me the famous annoying massage "end tag doesn't have a matching start tag cannot export document"
My question is: how cam I distinguish between these two kind of tags? Which tags are necessary in order to export the document, and which ones can I just ignore?

Any answer will be really useful because I am really struggling with this document that has many unnecessary tags...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tags Tag Editor 2007

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search