Thread poster: Louis_PM

Louis_PM
Canada
Local time: 23:00
English to French
+ ...
Aug 1, 2014

Hi everyone,

I merged two glossaries, and now, my Multiterm hitlist won't show up any term. I can search for them, I can use the "up" and "down" blue arrows to scroll through a few of them (about 15-20, then I can't scroll anymore), but I can't for the life of me see anything in the hitlist. Terms are still shown in Trados Studio's term recognition subwindow.

I doubt it's a Java issue, as I could see everything just fine a few hours ago, and have not updated Java or installed new software since then. I also added all the file exceptions to my antivirus software, as recommended in this thread.

http://producthelp.sdl.com/kb/Articles/4451.html

Any idea on how to fix this?

Louis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Empty hitlist Multiterm 2011

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search