Thread poster: Zoraida Pelegrina

Zoraida Pelegrina  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:41
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 5, 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to open a package in Studio 2014. The package contains Spanish and Italian languages. When I try to open it I get a message saying that the package contains languages that were not configured in the installation.

The thing is that, when I installed Studio, I did not include Italian among the 5 languages that you can select, so I guess that's why I get this message.

I wonder if it is possible to open the file without re-configure Studio again, as I only need to translate the Spanish file, althought the Italian one is included on this package.

Thanks in advance for your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Open package with several languages Studio 2014

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search