WORDFAST FORWARD 2019

WHAT IS IT? Join users, developers, trainers, staff, and tech support for Wordfast’s 5th annual user conference. The program will feature three days of Wordfast training and workshops, other software integration sessions, keynote speeches, one-to-one meetings with experts, and more. The evenings will be spent networking and celebrating Wordfast’s 20-year anniversary. WHEN AND WHERE IS IT? The 2019 edition of Wordfast Forward will take place in Sainte-Luce, Martinique on March 21-23, 2019.

Click for Full Participation

Studio 2011 error: Failed to save target content. Possible fields deletion
Thread poster: Maria Meneses

Maria Meneses  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:02
Member (2008)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 6, 2014

After working with TRADOS 2011 and when I was saving files, I received the message: "Failed to save target content. An error occurred while converting fields back to Microsoft Word format. Possible fields deletion".
I renamed the original document and I tried again, but I got the same message.
How can I solve this problem?

Thank you for your help

Maria Meneses

Shai Navé  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 17:02
English to Hebrew
+ ...
See here for possible solutions Aug 6, 2014

How to Solve an Error when Trying to Save Target Document in SDL Studio

Hope one of them will help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 error: Failed to save target content. Possible fields deletion

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search