Trados files on Onedrive Enterprise (Office 365)
Thread poster: Frau Dr. Sarah Vandendriessche

Frau Dr. Sarah Vandendriessche
Belgium
Local time: 00:20
Member (2005)
French to Flemish
+ ...
Aug 11, 2014

Dear all,

I would like to move all Trados files (TMs, projects files, etc.) on OneDrive Entreprise. (Onedrive Enterprise is the professional Onedrive that comes with Office 365)

Is there any known problems/limitations?

I am using Trados Freelance 2011.

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

Direct link Reply with quote

Claire Cox
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:20
French to English
+ ...
Duplicate files Aug 11, 2014

I do this, Sarah, and have done for some months. It all seems to work fine, but I do find it annoying that it seems to create duplicate files on the OneDrive (called xxxTM-desktop, etc.). I'd love to be able to stop that happening as presumably it's using a lot more space on the OneDrive than it should. It's not a problem with Trados (2014 in my case) in that I just use the version with the latest date, but it would be a nuisance if I had project files set up that referred back to the original version. If anyone knows a way round this, I'd love to hear it!

[Edited at 2014-08-11 22:44 GMT]

Herbert Egert  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 00:20
English to German
+ ...
Trados in OneDrive Dec 1, 2016

Hi,

you both recently posted about Trados on OneDrive. I am trying to figure out if that's feasible for me, too.

Would you please share your experience with me and maybe let me know if it is also possible to allow several people access to the Projects and TMs stored on OneDrive (at the same time).

Best Regards

Herbert

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados files on Onedrive Enterprise (Office 365)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search