WORDFAST FORWARD 2019

WHAT IS IT? Join users, developers, trainers, staff, and tech support for Wordfast’s 5th annual user conference. The program will feature three days of Wordfast training and workshops, other software integration sessions, keynote speeches, one-to-one meetings with experts, and more. The evenings will be spent networking and celebrating Wordfast’s 20-year anniversary. WHEN AND WHERE IS IT? The 2019 edition of Wordfast Forward will take place in Sainte-Luce, Martinique on March 21-23, 2019.

Click for Full Participation

Find/replace frozen in Trados Studio 11
Thread poster: Patricia Nilsson

Patricia Nilsson
Local time: 15:22
Swedish to English
Aug 13, 2014

I have a super long file and need to search for and replace terms. Trados will display the dialog box, let me enter the terms, but doesn't search (not responding) or says that the term is not found. I checked all the options, none are marked. I saved the file and reopened it, reset the window (view) set up, but it is still not responding.

Any ideas? Has anyone been through this as well.

Thanks,
Tricia

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:22
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Find next Aug 14, 2014

Not sure if this will help you, since you're getting a "term not found" message, but just in case:

Have you clicked "Find next" before you click "Replace All"?
Studio needs to be pointed to the first instance before you can go ahead and replace all.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Find/replace frozen in Trados Studio 11

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search