Alain Alameddine  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 01:02
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Aug 14, 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem on a PC I'm using SDL Trados 2011 - It suddenly stopped accepting the licence. It also won't allow me to deactivate, whether online or offline.

Is there any way I can deactivate all my licences from my SDL account, and then re-activate them where I need them?

Thanks in advance!
Alain

Direct link Reply with quote

ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:02
English to Italian
Help Aug 14, 2014

Hello
I am from SDL.
If you login in Http://oos.sdl.com
Under My Licenses (From the left hand side menu) - you expand your license (Studio 2011) and you have various options to either de-activate from the website as well as Return license - and in there you will find an option for Force Return.
I hope this helps.
If you are still having an issue, please visit www.translationzone.com and in the contact us section you can use our LiveChat and we could help you further.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards
Massi

Alain Alameddine  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 01:02
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Aug 14, 2014

Hi Massi,

Thanks for your help!

Alain

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Deactivate licences?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search