Studio 2014 - TMX import into existing TM.
Thread poster: Arjen Kramer

Arjen Kramer  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:17
Dutch to English
+ ...
Aug 14, 2014

Hi Guys.

Got a question for you. I was previously working with Studio 2011 and when I updated my client TM it would read all the units, but only import the new units.

Now in 2014, every time I update the TM with an TXM file it reads and imports everything. This take a lot more time then reading everything and not importing anything.

Seems like I'm missing a setting somewhere, although I'm working in exactly the same way as I used to in 2011...

Can anyone help me out here?

Direct link Reply with quote

Arjen Kramer  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:17
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Nobody?? Aug 25, 2014

Is there nobody that has the same issue or that can help me resolve it?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 - TMX import into existing TM.

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search