https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/273358-studio_2014_tmx_import_into_existing_tm.html

Studio 2014 - TMX import into existing TM.
Thread poster: Marjan Borger
Marjan Borger
Marjan Borger
Netherlands
Local time: 15:44
Dutch to English
+ ...
Aug 14, 2014

Hi Guys.

Got a question for you. I was previously working with Studio 2011 and when I updated my client TM it would read all the units, but only import the new units.

Now in 2014, every time I update the TM with an TXM file it reads and imports everything. This take a lot more time then reading everything and not importing anything.

Seems like I'm missing a setting somewhere, although I'm working in exactly the same way as I used to in 2011...

... See more
Hi Guys.

Got a question for you. I was previously working with Studio 2011 and when I updated my client TM it would read all the units, but only import the new units.

Now in 2014, every time I update the TM with an TXM file it reads and imports everything. This take a lot more time then reading everything and not importing anything.

Seems like I'm missing a setting somewhere, although I'm working in exactly the same way as I used to in 2011...

Can anyone help me out here?
Collapse

Marjan Borger
Marjan Borger
Netherlands
Local time: 15:44
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Nobody?? Aug 25, 2014

Is there nobody that has the same issue or that can help me resolve it?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 - TMX import into existing TM.

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »