Thread poster: Ninon Dion

Ninon Dion  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:56
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
Aug 15, 2014

I've been having issues with my Trados 2014 lately, so I thought I'd regroup them all in one post.

1) I keep getting only one TM result in the window, no matter what segment or file I'm trying to translate. I have several TM chosen, the mymemory and Google plugins, but I still only get one search result showing. Is there something I need to fine tune in order for more results to show?

2) I received an error message while trying to update my largest TM, saying that the TM is corrupt. I have tried using the OpenExchange app, but even this app gives me an error message, so I wasn't able to attempt the repair.
How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Amnon Shapira  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 07:56
Member (2011)
English to Hebrew
Issue 2 Aug 16, 2014

Hi Ninun,
The only way I know to solve the problem of a corrupt TM is to recreate it. You need to export the TM to a TMX format and than create a new TM and import to it the TMX file.
Good Luckicon_smile.gif

Canada
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Will try that Aug 17, 2014

Thank you for your helpicon_smile.gif

Canada
Member (2013)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Can't export to .tmx Sep 4, 2014

I tried to export my corrupted TM to TMX format, but I get the same message..... corrupt!

I really need to find a way to repair this TM...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Only one TM result at a time + other issues 2014

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search