Trados Studio 2014: error occurred during deserialization of the segmentation rules
Thread poster: nevra erayvaz
nevra erayvaz
Turkey
Local time: 12:59
English to Turkish
+ ...
Aug 27, 2014

Hello, since last night I have a problem with Trados Studio 2014, when I try to open a document it keeps saying an error occurred during deserialization of the segmentation rules. I deleted the program and reloaded it and the problem still goes on. I can't even be sure if the program is activated or not. Could someone help me from the Teamviewer program since I can't even see any segmentation rules. Thank you very much.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2014: error occurred during deserialization of the segmentation rules

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search