Thread poster: Ömer Maraş

Ömer Maraş
Turkey
Local time: 15:51
English to Turkish
+ ...
Sep 3, 2014

hi folks,
I'm experiencing a minor (but still nagging) problem in SDL Studio 2014 SP1 since the latest update - double clicking incoming packages doesn't open in the usual window, and doesn't add it into the project list either. Anybody experienced this problem as well? Or should I uninstall-reinstall it??

thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

sdpost
Switzerland
Local time: 13:51
Small hint Sep 8, 2014

Omer Maras wrote:

hi folks,
I'm experiencing a minor (but still nagging) problem in SDL Studio 2014 SP1 since the latest update - double clicking incoming packages doesn't open in the usual window, and doesn't add it into the project list either. Anybody experienced this problem as well? Or should I uninstall-reinstall it??

thanks

It's not much, but... Make sure that the project-view is set to show all projects.
It just happened to me that the status-dropdown was set to "finished" only, which resulted in no projects showing up after importing them.
Dunno why this happened though, as I certainly didn't choose that view.

Ömer Maraş
Turkey
Local time: 15:51
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
did that already and shouted then Sep 8, 2014

thanks for the tip, sdpost - but that happened to me already last year, so I checked they all show "show all" and placed my shout here only after that... so.. still no solution out there?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

double clicking packages in 2014 sp1 doesn't open in project view

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search