Thread poster: NeoAtlas

NeoAtlas
Spain
Local time: 13:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 4, 2014

Hi,

I downloaded the app SDL Studio InQuote from OpenExchange website but it crashes as soon as I clicked on the "Generate Quote" button, regardless of the project/report type/client selected.

Got this cryptic error message:
Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I tried uninstalling the ".NET Framework" software from Windows 7 and reinstalling it, but to no avail.

I also tried uninstalling the app on a second computer (with Windows 7 and Studio 2014 as well), but I got the same error.

Has anybody got this error and been able to make it work eventually? If so I'd appreciate your help here.

Thanks!

... Jesús Prieto ...

Abuchwitz
Germany
no solution from SDL Feb 19, 2015

Hello Jesús,

I have the same problem and I've contacted the SDL support already. They do not seem to have a solution so far.icon_frown.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Studio InQuote crashes

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search