in segment ." I can't clean a Studio 2014 file (SDL Trados support)"> "Missing tag < cr/ > in segment ." I can't clean a Studio 2014 file (SDL Trados support)

"Missing tag < cr/ > in segment ." I can't clean a Studio 2014 file
Thread poster: Cornelia Forster

Cornelia Forster  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:00
English to German
+ ...
Sep 4, 2014

I'm trying to clean a bilingual studio 2014 file, but am getting this error message instead "Missing tag < cr/ > in segment . Please run the tag verification to see details."
- After running the tag verification Studio shows me that there is this one error, but right-clicking on it I see that the line "Show message details" is greyed out and after the word "segment" in the error message there is only a blank, but it seems to take me to a line that is a "Tag Content".
- I can't find anything that seems to correspond to it in the source file.
- What is a tag?

Any help appreciated, I need to clean this file. Thanks everybody.

Direct link Reply with quote

LegalTransform  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:00
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Missing tag <cr/> Feb 25, 2016

I am having the same problem in Studio 2011. Did you ever find a solution?

I have run tag verification and I have displayed full tag information and all of the tags are in place, but I still cannot create a target document. The Trados error reports a missing tag in all the segments, including those without a CR tag in the source document.

[Edited at 2016-02-25 16:21 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Missing tag < cr/ > in segment ." I can't clean a Studio 2014 file

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search