Czech Republic
Local time: 08:26
Member (2013)
English to Czech
+ ...
Sep 8, 2014

Hello,
I am currently dealing with the following issue:

After having my Trados 2011 updated (through the pop-up window upon opening the software) it somehow deactivated itself. When I try to open it now, I keep getting this "Product activation" window. Note that on my SDL site, in My licenses section, my license is still in use. As I have the Studio Freelance Plus version, I also tried entering the extra license as I use Trados only on one computer, but with no success.

Is there any chance I can really deactivate my license on my SDL site (I am unable to do that from the software menu) and then activate it again (without losing the extra license)?

I also contacted the SDL Support (through Solution Finder) but I have not received any replies yeticon_frown.gif

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Thank you, Petra

Problem solvedicon_smile.gif

[Upraveno: 2014-09-08 14:09 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unwanted deactivation of Trados 2011 after its update - license still in use

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search