Czech Republic
Local time: 19:58
Member (2013)
English to Czech
+ ...
Sep 8, 2014

Hello,
I am currently dealing with the following issue:

After having my Trados 2011 updated (through the pop-up window upon opening the software) it somehow deactivated itself. When I try to open it now, I keep getting this "Product activation" window. Note that on my SDL site, in My licenses section, my license is still in use. As I have the Studio Freelance Plus version, I also tried entering the extra license as I use Trados only on one computer, but with no success.

Is there any chance I can really deactivate my license on my SDL site (I am unable to do that from the software menu) and then activate it again (without losing the extra license)?

I also contacted the SDL Support (through Solution Finder) but I have not received any replies yet

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Thank you, Petra

Problem solved

[Upraveno: 2014-09-08 14:09 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unwanted deactivation of Trados 2011 after its update - license still in use

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search