Czech Republic
Local time: 16:27
Member (2013)
English to Czech
+ ...
Sep 8, 2014

Hello,
I am currently dealing with the following issue:

After having my Trados 2011 updated (through the pop-up window upon opening the software) it somehow deactivated itself. When I try to open it now, I keep getting this "Product activation" window. Note that on my SDL site, in My licenses section, my license is still in use. As I have the Studio Freelance Plus version, I also tried entering the extra license as I use Trados only on one computer, but with no success.

Is there any chance I can really deactivate my license on my SDL site (I am unable to do that from the software menu) and then activate it again (without losing the extra license)?

I also contacted the SDL Support (through Solution Finder) but I have not received any replies yeticon_frown.gif

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Thank you, Petra

Problem solvedicon_smile.gif

[Upraveno: 2014-09-08 14:09 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unwanted deactivation of Trados 2011 after its update - license still in use

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search