Thread poster: Dr. Lausberg de Morales

Dr. Lausberg de Morales  Identity Verified
Guatemala
Local time: 21:19
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 10, 2014

Trados Studio 2014 on Windows 8.1 crashes whenever I try to load files into a new project (any format). I cannot open the files for existing projects either. Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else? I deinstalled the software, rebooted my system, installed it again and received the same error again. So this software is not usable any more.

Direct link Reply with quote

Julie Martineau  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:19
English to French
Many problems with Trados Studio 2014 Apr 15, 2016

I have the same problem, sometimes like right now, crashing multiple times and each time I have to start over with the process! And to delete the folder, add files... until it crashes again. Grrr.

Unable to add new files to an existing project either, the file is showing but there's no wordcount and I can't click on it or on the files that were already in the project... so I have to create a new project, but I can't because it keeps crashing.

Right now I find this software very disappointing -- sadly, because I really like translating with it.

Hopefully there will be fixes for these problems...

[Modifié le 2016-04-15 14:51 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2014 crashes when creating a new project

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 for €415/$495 with free eLearning
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search