My terms in SDL multiterm are lost!!
Thread poster: CoolSCplayer

Sep 13, 2014

So many problems in SDL trados 2014 and multiterm 2011. I just stored some terms in the multiterm when I was translating a text in trados 2014. At first, the entries number is over 1000 (obviously seen), but after I closed the application for some reason (i was sure i had saved), I came back and saw the terms left were just 860+.. How could this happen?? It seemed that I had found several terms lost as i was doing my previous work, and until yesterday, it had "came true"...

Is this a bug or something? Waiting for your experts help!


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My terms in SDL multiterm are lost!!

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search