Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:07
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Sep 21, 2014

Dear colleagues,

I have recently downloaded "SDLTMExport Studio2014" from the SDL Open Exchange area. When clicking on the unzipped installer file the file doesn´t install anywhere after showing a short progress display which ends without any error message. Perhaps the file is corrupt?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Matthias

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Just tested this... Sep 22, 2014

... as I'm rebuilding a laptop and it adds a program group called localix.biz and you should find the start program link in there... at least it worked for me.

If it still fails to install properly for you I suggest you contact the developer through the OpenExchange contact details, or post the question into here where there is an OpenExchange section the developers monitor: http://bit.ly/sdlcommunity You can log in with your MySDL credentials.

Regards

Paul

Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Excellent! Sep 22, 2014

... thanks a lot, Paul, it works.

Best regards,

Matthias

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLTMExport for Studio2014 from SDL Open Exchange

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search