TagEditor - how to get 100% inserted directly instead of using the Get function
Thread poster: Naji Rizik, M.D.

Naji Rizik, M.D.  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:27
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Sep 28, 2014

I'm using SDL Trados TagEditor for a big job.

My "problem":
100% matches I translated in the beginning of the document aren't being set directly as I'm going further with the translation.

I can see them as 100% matches in my workbench but I have to use the Get command for them every time.

How do I get them to automatically appear in the target line again?

Thank you for your help!

Direct link Reply with quote

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:27
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Extras--> Übersetzung in TWB Sep 29, 2014

Did you try that TagEditor option on the file? It should pre-translate the field using the Translation Memory.

Remember to uncheck the "Unbekante Sätze segmentieren" box before starting the pre-translate operation, in order to avoid further confusion.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor - how to get 100% inserted directly instead of using the Get function

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search