Why do I get no TM-hits in Studio 2014 even though analysis statistics says there are no new words?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 6, 2014

Why do I get no TM-hits in Studio 2014 even though analysis statistics says there are no new words?

I first looked at the analysis statistics for a file, and it says there are 2 100 % match and 82 repetitions (everything else is 0).
But then when I open the file for translation, for the first segment I get no hit in the TM. Why?

I received the TM from the customer, does it have anything to do with that I need to change TM settings according to customer's TM settings?

Or could it have to do with the fact that these repetitions that are reported in the Analysis statistics are displayed just as repetitions because the files I have opened now are among the last ones of a total of 2,600 files. So the same sentences appear in other files but in "earlier" folders/files.

[Edited at 2014-10-06 13:14 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search